Women Filmmakers of the Pacific Northwest
This presentation will introduce you to the work of some amazing filmmakers who’ve chosen to make films in the Pacific Northwest. We hope that you’ll be inspired to seek out their films, and other women filmmakers from this area.
Our deepest thanks to the Oregon Cultural Trust for funding this program.
What Will I Learn?
- Katherine Wilson (Stand By Me, Animal House, One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest)
- Kelly Reichardt (Meek’s Cutoff, Wendy and Lucy)
- Bobbi Jo Hart (Rebels on Pointe, She Got Game)
- Helen Haig-Brown (Edge of the Knife)
- Deborah Cook (Coraline, Missing Link)