Every teen girl needs encouragement to take on new challenges, handle stress, set goals, and develop a healthy sense of self.
At Girls’ Voices Matter, we celebrate and respect teen girls. We understand their need for acceptance and their growing independence. Our core values reflect our beliefs in the potential of every girl:
- Teamwork. Each girl is a valued part of a creative team.
- Trust. Our students learn to trust themselves and their intuitions.
- Courage. We create a safe space for our students to explore what interests them.
- Creativity. We believe that every girl has talent.
- It’s ok to make mistakes. Mistakes are how we learn, grow, and discover new things.
Our list of core values reflects our mottos: “Every girl matters” and “We believe in girls.” We truly believe that the creative potential of teen girls is a major force for good in the world.